Friday, October 22, 2010

12 Hours before Due Date...

This post is simply for my own entertainment and is most likely a consequence of dellerium. It's officially 12 hours until the due date of the design project...and this is whats going on in my house. 
- Cedar is passed out on the couch both angry that I've ignored her for the last 3 weeks and that I'm currently keeping her from her beauty sleep at this god forsaken hour.
- Carey is upstairs in the loft trying to sleep although all of the lights are on in the house and is watching "The Hangover" to, from what I'm gathering, add a little humor in his life since his fiance has been a bitchy McStressed face.
- Enlarged model is waiting to be glued down.
- Detail model is in the oven - don't worry I have the timer on.
- Perspectives and sections are waiting anxiously to see if I render them...doubtful.
- 1:1 has it's feelings hurt because I just don't have enough time to do it.

See ya in 12 hours finish line...sorta..

No comments:

Post a Comment